BEAUTIFUL UNICORN

Good morning to everyone, I personally think this card is beautiful, it is a digit stamp from the Greeting Farm, digit stamps are great, you don't mess with the inks, and washing later the stamps, and your hands...... but, you can't emboss digit stamps......, The background of the card I painted using inks and sponges, the unicorn and the flowers I layered to give them a 3D look.

Inside of the card I decorated both sides, it's always nice when you open a card and you can find there is something inside............I also decorated the envelope, but I didn't post a picture of it. I only print the image, but all the card is handpainted with watercolor and inks, I have sewn and decorated using ribon and designed papers.

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

HI Clory! I really like that card, it is very nice! I like you cards, you are very good painting and designer! exitos!!!

clory said...

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD.
HUGS, CLORY.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this one is super cute!!! Love it!!!!

Hugs,
CherylW

Post a Comment