VALENTINE'S HAIR CLIPS

VALENTINE'S FELT HAIR CLIPS.

Hi, today is January 16, 2010, I can't believed how the time runs to fast, it looks like Chritsmas was last week and now valentine's is coming, so I made some valentines cards, but my camera's batteries are dead, I will take pictures tomorrow and post them in my blog and in e-bay.
I made these cute felt hair clips, they are hand cut and hand sewn by me and they are also for sale in my e-bay store, to see them click here: http://cgi.ebay.com/2-VALENTINES-HAIR-CLIPS-YOU-PICK-YOUR-COLOR_W0QQitemZ330393355623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?var=&hash=item7dba8bf78a
They are aproximately 1"x1" and the snap clip size aprox. 3/4". Soo beautiful no only for your little princess, beautiful for you too, I have a couple maybe I should put my picture, eeekk.






























0 comments:



Post a Comment