GIFT: 10 MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS

HI AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

I am giving this beautiful handmade Mulberry paper flowers for the one who become my follower and buy one of my handmade cards posted in my eBay store:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3D-SEWN-HANDMADE-CARD-PRAYING-FOR-YOU_W0QQitemZ330386126120QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4cec8c3528


You will get 10 mixed color mulberry paper flowers, they are layered(3 flowers) and have a yellow pollen, these flowers are cute for card making, scrap booking, paper craft, or any art crafts.
-My flowers are Acid and Ligning free.
Here is another picture , you can see how they
look close.


Any comment or advise are always welcome

Please, feel free to ask me any question, my email address is: clorisgk@yahoo.com

I will be posting more of my handmade cards
in the following days.

I f you like to see more of my beautiful mulberry paper flowers in my store, just click here: http://stores.ebay.com/I-LOVE-CRAFTING_FLOWERS_W0QQ_fsubZ1423326016QQ_sidZ561063096QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322


Hugs, Clory.

0 comments:



Post a Comment